Part time Administrator based in Swinton
Salary£9.00 per hour
About this role
Our client, a professional services company based in Swinton, are looking to recruit a Part time Administrator working 16 hours per week. This is an exciting opportunity to join a national firm in their Swinton office.
The duties of this varied Part time Administrator role will include:
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with queries or taking messages
- Inputting information onto a Case Management system, maintaining accuracy at all times
- Typing of general correspondence
- Updating spreadsheets
- Liaising with clients and colleagues
- Filing, archiving and retrieving paperwork
- Greeting visitors to the business
- Providing a full administration service as required to meet the needs of the business
The successful applicant for this Part time Administrator role will possess:
- The ability work confidentially at all times
- Knowledge of MS Office packages, predominantly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Possess a professional telephone manner
- Be able to build relationships with clients and colleagues
- Be a strong team player
- Previous relevant office administration experience is required
- Previous experience or desire to work in a legal environment would be beneficial
- Be adaptable and flexible in order to work in an environment of changing demands and priorities
In return the company are offering this Part time Administrator role on a permanent basis working 16 hours week.
If you have all the skills and attributes listed above and would like to be considered for this role, PLEASE APPLY TODAY! One of our team will be in contact shortly.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here