Part Time Customer Service Administrator (Temp – Perm)
PositionPart Time, Temp-Perm
About this role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Customer Service Administrator (Temp – Perm) based in Eccles. Working with an established team in an Engineering Company who have built an envied reputation in their field, this role is offered on a temp – perm basis initially.
The duties of this Part Time Customer Service Administrator role will include:
- Co-ordinating all activities relating to proving excellent customer service
- Using and developing database systems to provide and record customer information
- Recording and importing on the progress of customer sales orders and supplier purchase orders
- Compiling information in order to respond to customer queries
- Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, internal departments and management
- Producing and recording Certifications / Documentation
- Processing invoices, purchase and customer orders and associated documents
- Requesting and recording Quality Questionnaires from new suppliers
- Inputting financial and statistical reports as requested
- Answering telephone calls and covering reception
- Completing additional tasks in order to meet departmental, development or change objectives as required
The successful candidate for this position will possess:
- Previous experience in a customer service administration environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills and accurate data entry skills
- High level of numeracy
- Self motivation – driven to achieve results
- Have a high customer service ethic and be passionate about customer requirements
- Be able to work in a team and equally well on own initiative
In return the client offers the opportunity to join a successful company and work within a friendly, professional team.
This role is offered on a part time, temp to perm basis with an immediate start.
If you have the skills and attributes listed above and are available for an immediate start, please apply.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here