Part Time Fundraising Administrator based in Salford
Salaryc£9 per hour
About this role
Our client are looking to recruit a Fundraising Administrator based in Salford on a temporary basis. Working for a large charitable organisation, this is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading Charity. This position is initially offered on a temporary basis until the end of May and will be subsequently reviewed after this period.
The duties of this Fundraising Administrator will include:
- Answering incoming telephone calls from Donors
- Sending out information and Welcome Packs
- Monitoring the Fundraising inbox
- Replying to emails with relevant information about the charity
- Contacting existing contributors to encourage further donation
- Building relationships with new contributors
- Assisting with administration duties in the Fundraising Department
The successful candidate for this Fundraising Administrator role will possess:
- A very confident telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A proactive approach to work
- Be able to develop positive and productive networks both internally and externally
- Be resilient and good-natured and happy to work as part of a team
- Have an organised approach to work
This role is offered on a part time basis up to 25 hours per week (Monday – Friday) on a temporary basis until the end of May 2019.
If you have all the skills and experience listed above and would like to work within a charitable organisation, please apply today and we will contact you by return to discuss the position in more detail.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here