Part Time Payroll Administrator (Temp)
PositionPart Time, Temporary
About this role
Our client, based in Swinton are looking for a Part Time Payroll Administrator on a temporary basis. This role is an exciting opportunity to work with a local company on a specific payroll project and is offered with flexible part time hours.
The duties of this varied Part Time Payroll Administrator role will include:
- Working in a specific payroll project
- Undertaking a full payroll function
- Liaising with Management and Employees
- Ensuring all Payroll reports are run and correct
- Updating employee information
- Adhering to all Payroll legislation
- Maintaining confidentiality
- All associated administration duties as required
The successful candidate for this Part Time Payroll Administrator position will possess:
- Previous payroll experience (ideally two years plus)
- Knowledge of all payroll functions including NI, PAYE, SSP, SMP ,SPP etc
- Experience of Sage Payroll is desirable
- The ability to complete the full payroll function is essential
- Be aware of current payroll legislation.
In return this role is offered on a part time temporary basis and will be reviewed on a weekly basis. The hours are flexible to suit candidate needs and can be worked over full days, part days or school hours. Based locally in Swinton, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a local successful company.
If you have all the skills and attributes listed above and are available for an immediate start, please apply today and we will contact you by return!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here