Receptionist based in Swinton
Salarycirca £8.70 per hour
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a large national company are looking to recruit for a Receptionist based in Swinton. The main purpose of the job role would be to provide a consistently excellent reception service for all visitors arriving at the company and all those telephoning in.
The main duties for this Receptionist role based in Swinton will include:
- Handling all telephone enquiries via the main switchboard
- Welcoming all visitors, ensuring the visitors book is always used
- Maintaining the reception area
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Maintaining the Telephone List for all new starters including liaising with HR & IT
- Ensuring all the week’s customer visits are circulated to the Sales and Leadership team at the end of each week
- Managing the meeting rooms for internal / external customers
- Distributing all faxes and parcels received
- Supporting the Account Team in ensuring customer lunch requirements, timings and tours are prepared for
- Ensuring parking spaces are managed for visitors
- Advising the security gatehouse of all known visitors for each day
- Assisting with administration tasks for the Customer Service department
- Any other duties as required to assist colleagues
The skills and experience required for this Receptionist role will include:
- Previous experience within a similar Reception role
- Experience of switchboard operation
- Excellent customer service skills
- An enthusiastic and professional telephone manner
- Strong communication skills
- Administration experience
This position is offered as a job share with two shifts available:
This position is offered on a full time basis working 8am – 4.30pm
In return the company offer a competitive salary and a fantastic opportunity to join a successful local business.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and have all the skills listed above, please apply today and one of our team will contact you by return.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here