About this role
Our client, a leading professional services organisation based in the Walkden area, has an exciting new part time vacancy for a Payroll Administrator. An excellent opportunity to join a thriving and well established local business and be part of a small busy team dedicated to contributing to the continued growth of the company.
Candidates should have a good varied background in payroll administration and strong administrative skills to enable efficient performance of the following duties:-
- Managing a portfolio of clients’ payrolls that vary in size and complexity
- Process weekly, monthly and quarterly payroll for clients
- Administer starters and leavers and statutory payments
- Liaise with HMRC and other relevant third parties
- Handle queries from clients regarding pay, tax and NI
- Process year end payroll procedures
Candidates should have sound administrative and IT skills and generally display good attention to detail and an enthusiastic and willing approach to assisting in an interesting and varied role within a friendly team environment. The following experience and skills are essential:-
- Strong, up-to-date knowledge of PAYE rules, RTI, Statutory payments, year end procedures and pension auto-enrolment
- Experience of managing multiple payroll clients within a bureau environment
- Good administration, planning, organisation and time management skills
- High level of customer service orientation
The role is part time, 21 hours per week Wednesday – Friday 9am – 5pm. Our client offers a competitive salary, dependant on experience; 15 days holiday, pension and other benefit schemes.