Payroll Administrator based in Worsley
About this role
Our client, a prestigious and respected employer in the Worsley area, currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their busy team in a rewarding and professional environment.
Candidates must have a strong background in a busy payroll environment and preference will be given to applicants with experience of running several payrolls for clients.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Processing new starters and leavers and handling all statutory payments and deductions
- Processing all payroll & submitting RTI reports to HMRC within given timescales
- Dealing with any queries from clients and their employees
- Calculating/processing pension contributions including set up and administration of schemes under auto enrolment
- Liaising with pension scheme providers
- Production of reports for BACS payments
Skills and experience:-
- Experience in a payroll bureau environment using SAGE payroll
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Sound administrative background with emphasis on time management
- Up-to-date knowledge of PAYE and current legal requirements
- Good IT skills are essential, particularly SAGE, MS Excel and MS Word
A good team player with an eye for accuracy and an industrious approach to getting the job done in a timely manner will fit in well with the existing team, where an attractive salary and benefits package is on offer.