Payroll Bureau Administrator based in Walkden
Salary£20 - £22k
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a leading company in their field are looking for a Payroll Bureau Administrator based in Walkden to join their team. A professional and successful company based over various sites in the North West, this is a fantastic opportunity to join their existing Payroll Bureau Team.
The duties of this varied Payroll Bureau Administrator position will include:
- Processing all payroll and submitting RTI reports to HMRC within required timescales
- Working on various weekly, fortnightly, four weekly and monthly payrolls
- Processing all new starters and leavers
- Dealing with client, employee and Local Authority queries
- Calculating and processing pension contributions
- Setting up and administering pension schemes under auto enrolment guidelines
- Liaising with pension scheme providers on all aspects of pension arrangements
- Producing reports for BACs payments
- Maintaining client files
- All associated payroll duties
The successful candidate for this Payroll Bureau Administrator position will possess:
- Previous experience of working within a Payroll Bureau using Sage Payroll (essential)
- Up to date knowledge of all PAYE rules and regulations
- Experience and ability to work to very tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Able to manage time and workload effectively and independently
- Strong administration, time management and organisational skills
- Able to use own initiative, drive and energy to complete all tasks
If you have previous Payroll Bureau experience with knowledge of Sage Payroll, we would like to hear from you!
In return the company offer a competitive salary package of £20 – £22k per annum and a professional working environment with a company who values their staff!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here