Product Development Executive based in Worsley
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a professional services company are looking to recruit a Product Development Executive based in Worsley. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company in an interesting and diverse role, based in lovely offices in Worsley village.
The duties of this Product Development Executive based in Worsley will include:
- Supporting the Senior Management Team in product development initiatives
- Responsible for day to day liaison with speakers(existing and new) regarding speaking opportunities
- Researching new products across all areas of law, accountancy and other professional services sectors
- Undertaking competitor analysis
- Working with other colleagues to add new programmes onto the website
- Implementing improvements and maintaining quality control
- All associated duties as required
The successful candidate for this position will possess the following skills and attributes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Able to multi task and work to tight deadlines with changing priorities
- Have a strong working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous relevant experience within a similar role, preferably gained within a professional services environment
The position is offered with full time hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
The company also offer an attractive salary package which will be discussed at interview.
If you feel you have the skills and attributes listed above and would like to work for a professional local company based in Worsley, we would love to hear from you!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here