Professional Services Administrator – Manchester
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a large well known company based in Manchester City Centre, are looking to recruit an Professional Services Administrator o join their existing team. Having been established for over 30 years, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding business with an ambitious growth strategy.
The duties of this varied Professional Services Administrator role will include:
- Recording, tracking and chasing new client enquiries
- Preparing all engagement packs
- Answering client queries
- Completing money laundering forms on receipt of new instructions
- Updating client details and lists
- Raising and sending invoices
- Updating the invoice list
- Monitoring the general email inbox and distributing emails to team members
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Sending tax returns and accounts out for client review and approval
- Tax return progress tracking
- All associated administration as required in a busy department
The successful candidate for this varied Professional Services Administrator role will possess:
- A good understanding of all MS Office packages
- Some previous experience and understanding of Accounting packages would be preferable
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Excellent telephone manner
- Have great organisational and prioritisation skills and have the ability to multi-task
- Possess strong communication skills
- Have excellent time management skills
- Possess a keen eye for details
- Be hard working, enthusiastic, punctual, organised, professional and reliable
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and numeracy skills
In return this role is offered on a full time, permanent basis with a salary range of £22,000 – £28,000 per annum D.O.E and the chance to work with a company who are passionate about growth and is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have the skills and attributes listed above and are ready for a new challenge with a forward thinking, expanding company then APPLY TODAY!!!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here