Purchase Ledger / Accounts Clerk based in Trafford (6 month contract)
PositionFixed Term Contract, Part Time
About this role
Our client are looking for a Purchase Ledger / Accounts Clerk based in Trafford Park on a 6 month maternity contract. This is a varied and interesting role where the successful candidate will be responsible of the day to day running of the accounts department.
Duties of this Purchase Ledger / Accounts Clerk position will include:
- Processing supplier invoices including matching, batching and coding the invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Allocating and posting sales receipts on to the ledger daily
- Sending monthly statements out to customers
- Preparing aged debtors list
- Liaising with credit control
- Ensuring the Cash Book is maintained
- General administration duties
The successful candidate for the Purchase Ledger / Accounts Clerk vacancy will possess the following:
- Previous experience within a similar accounts role
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Experience of working on an accounts based software system
- Be methodical, organised and proactive
- Able to commit to a 6 month maternity contract
This position is offered with a competitive hourly rate working 30 hours per week. There is some flexibility on the hours and the client will discuss this at interview.
We would love to hear from you if you are available for an immediate start and are able to commit to this position for the duration of the contract. Please apply today and one of our Consultants will contact you to discuss the next steps in the recruitment process.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here