Purchase Ledger Clerk based in Little Hulton
About this role
Our client, a successful and growing business are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk based in Little Hulton to join their existing team. This role would suit a candidate with previous experience in a Purchase Ledger role who is looking for a new challenge.
The duties of this Purchase Ledger Clerk role will include:
- Inputting all purchase invoices onto Sage Line 50
- Accurately coding all invoices to correct nominal codes
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing supplier details
- Chasing suppliers statements
- Reconciling supplier accounts
- Making payments and issuing remittances
- Dealing with any ledger queries in a timely manner
- Any associated duties as required
The successful candidate for this Purchase Ledger Clerk role will possess:
- Previous Purchase Ledger experience in an Accounts office
- Sage Line 50 knowledge and experience
- Have a keen eye for detail and be highly organised
- Have previous experience of Double entry book keeping
- A good working knowledge of all accounting principles and practices in order to fulfill the role
- Be numerate, literate and posses excellent communication skills
In return the company offer a competitive starting salary with scope for progression for the successful candidate.
This role is offered on a full time permanent basis.
If you have all the skills and experience listed above and are seeking a challenge with a professional local company, please apply today and one of our Consultants will contact you by return.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here