Purchasing Assistant based in Trafford Park
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, the market leader in their field who pride themselves on their business are looking to recruit a Purchasing Assistant based in their office in Trafford Park. Working with the Purchasing Department, this is an exciting opportunity to join a successful company on a full time, permanent basis.
The main duties of this varied Purchasing Assistant role will include:
- Managing purchasing information and IT systems
- Expediting purchase requisitions and orders
- Managing supplier relationships and implementing SLAs
- Monitoring and managing quality and QA systems
- Liaising with internal departments relating to operating, forecasting and services
- Ensuring all stock takes are completed within given timescales
- Ensuring all records are maintained and updated
- Ensuring Health and Safety compliance
- General administration duties as required
The successful candidate for this varied Purchasing Assistant will possess:
- Previous relevant Purchasing experience
- Knowledge of MS Office products
- Ability to quickly learn in-house IT systems
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills
- A good team player able to prioritise workloads in an ever changing environment
- Strong administration skills and experience
This Purchasing Assistant role is offered on a full time, permanent basis with a salary range of £20,000 – £25,000 and the opportunity to join a fantastic company with a relaxed office environment and great team dynamic.
If you have all the skills and attributes listed above, please apply today and one of our team will contact you.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here