Receptionist based in Irlam (Maternity Contract)
Salary£exceeds min wage
PositionFull time, Maternity Contract
About this role
Our client, a market leader in their industry are recruiting for a Receptionist based in Irlam to undertake a maternity contract for approximately 5 – 7months. Working alongside the sales team, this position is an integral role to the business and a great chance to work with an exceptional company.
The duties of this Receptionist position will include:
- Managing the reception area ensuring it and the meeting rooms are kept in a presentable manner
- Answering the switchboard and directing incoming telephone calls
- Dealing with customer and client queries both over the telephone and face to face
- Receiving corporate guests to the business and directing visitors
- Arranging catering and refreshments for meetings
- Handling the incoming and outgoing mail
- Providing administrative support to the sales office secretary and other departments
- Typing of quotations
- All other administration duties as required
The successful candidate for this Receptionist position will possess:
- Have a friendly, courteous, enthusiastic, positive and professional demeanor
- Have a desire to offer a good service to visitors and staff
- Excellent communication and diplomacy skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A strong team player
- Good knowledge of MS Office products
- Previous relevant administration / reception experience
In return the company offer a starting salary that exceed minimum wage and the opportunity to work on a maternity contract with an excellent company based in Irlam.
If you have the skills and attributes listed above and are available for an early interview, please apply today!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here