Receptionist / Secretary / PA
About this role
Our client, based at present in temporary offices in Warrington before moving to purpose built new offices in Leigh are looking to recruit a Receptionist / Secretary / PA. This position has arisen after a period of growth and expansion for this company.
The duties of this varied Receptionist / Secretary / PA position will include:
- Greeting all visitors and clients to the office
- Answering and dealing with all incoming calls, emails and correspondence
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Ensuring stationery and welfare stock items are maintained
- Making drinks and refreshments for all visitors
- PA duties to the Directors as required
- Scheduling meetings, appointments and events
- Taking minutes at meetings
- All general administrative tasks to support the team
The successful candidate for this Receptionist / Secretary / PA role will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar varied administrative role
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to prioritise workload in an ever changing environment
- Be enthusiastic and approachable with a welcoming presence
- Have good working knowledge of MS Office products predominantly Word and Excel
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Possess a good standard of English and Maths
In return the company offer a competitive salary, prestigious office location and the opportunity to join a successful company at an exciting time in the industry.
If you have all the skills and experience listed above, please apply today!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other available positions click here.