Salary£19.5k - £20k
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our clients, based in the Eccles area, are leading suppliers of niche products and an opportunity has arisen to be the first port of call for customers, suppliers and prospective customers. That all important role of Receptionist, with the added variety of administrative tasks, makes this an excellent all round proposition for a customer focused candidate with prior experience in a similar role.
- Handling incoming telephone calls in a professional and helpful manner
- Taking and distributing comprehensive messages to colleagues
- Welcoming visitors to the business, arranging meeting rooms and catering where appropriate
- Manage diaries for key members of staff
- Keeping a log of incoming orders & enquiries/distributing to the relevant member of staff
- Ad hoc administrative and support tasks as required
- Prior background in a similar professional reception role is preferred
- Strong administrative and IT skills, in particular MS Office systems
- Good verbal and written communication skills and an articulate telephone manner
- Enthusiastic approach and the ability to manage own workload is essential
Candidates should be willing to support the team with administrative duties and maintain the reception area in good working order, ensuring all visitors are welcomed and monitored along with maintaining any relevant security.