Salary£19.5k - £20k
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client is a leading provider of niche services, based on the outskirts of Eccles. They have asked for our help to find an experienced Administrator with a background in sales processing and customer service to join their busy team.
- Monitoring and updating customer information on the inhouse system
- Dealing with customers and their queries in a professional and helpful manner
- Inputting and processing sales orders from the customer base
- Dealing with queries relating to order processing both internally and externally
- Inputting both statistical and financial information onto the database
- General administrative duties such as scanning, filing etc.
- Good working knowledge of the MS Office suite of packages
- Accurate and efficient inputting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to manage own workload yet be a valuable team player
- High level of numeracy and literacy skills are essential
Applicants should have previous experience in a similar results focused role and be able to demonstrate a motivated and organised approach to the role.