Sales Administrator based in Little Hulton
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a rapidly expanding local company based in Little Hulton are looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join their Sales team. The main purpose of this Sales Administrator role will be to provide and maintain an efficient and effective sales administration support service to the National/Regional Sales Team.
The main duties for this varied Sales Administrator role will include:
- Providing an effective administration and sales support to the National / Regional Sales Team
- Creating and sending quotations for new and existing customers
- Assisting with the preparation of customer presentations
- Assisting in the preparation and completion of tenders
- Processing orders for new customers and setting up new customer accounts
- Inputting onto and maintaining customer data in the CRM databases
- Creating monthly reports for customers using Excel to strict deadlines
- Preparing external customer communications
- All associated general administration duties
The successful candidate for this Sales Administrator role will possess:
- Previous relevant experience within a Sales Administration environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Accurate keyboard skills with a high level of literacy and numeracy
- Be highly organised with an ability to manage own time and workload
- Have strong time management skills
- Be able to prioritise tasks in a fast moving environment
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be qualified to GCSE level (or equivalent) in Maths and English
In return the company offer this position on a full time, permanent basis working with a busy team in a vibrant sales office.
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Hours: 8.00am – 5.00pm (1 hour lunch)
If you have all the skills and attributes listed above and are looking for a new challenge in a busy, demanding but rewarding role then please APPLY TODAY!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here