Sales Administrator based in Salford
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, part of a Group of Companies are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Administrator based in Salford. Located just off Regent Road, close to the Exchange Quay tram stop, this role is a great opportunity to join a small team in and Administration capacity.
The duties of this varied Sales Administrator role will include:
- Answering incoming calls to the business, taking messages or distributing appropriately
- Logging all incoming enquiries
- Managing the general email inboxes
- Processing or distributing emails
- Following up quotes issued by the sales team
- Updating the internal CRM system, ensuring accuracy
- Processing orders
- Collating information required for the orders
- Liaising with customers and fitters regarding installations
- Assisting members of the Sales and Contracts team with additional support and cover as required
- Undertaking any ad hoc administration duties as requested by the MD
The successful candidate for this position will possess:
- Previous relevant experience within a Sales Admin position
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be IT literate and experienced in using MS Word and Excel
- Be a good team player, enthusiastic and hard working
- An interest in social media would be beneficial as the company would like to expand their social media presence
In return the company offer a competitive salary, the chance to work in a long established company in Salford with an enviable reputation, an early finish on a Friday and the chance to learn new skills.
The company are currently relocating from their current premises but are looking at locations within a 2 mile radius of their current position.
If you have all the skills and experience listed above, please apply today!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here