Sales Administrator (Temp to Perm)
PositionFull time, Temp-Perm
About this role
Our client are looking to appoint a meticulous and adaptable Sales Administrator to support their business based in Swinton. This is an excellent opportunity to join this thriving business in a busy time, initially on a temporary basis with a view to being offered the role on a permanent basis.
The duties of this varied Sales Administrator role will include:
- Receiving and processing purchase orders
- Issuing sales transaction invoices
- Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details
- Liaising with customers by telephone to deal with queries, provide updates and obtain missing information
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records on the database
- Liaising with internal colleagues to expedite orders
- Identifying additional products that may be of interest to customers
- Supporting the sales department with all administrative tasks as required
The successful candidate for this Sales Administrator role will possess:
- Previous experience in sales administration or a similar role
- Previous Motor Trade experience would be advantageous but not essential
- A competent user of MS Office packages
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
This role is offered on a full time basis working Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
In return a competitive salary is offered for this position.
If you have the skills and experience listed above, please apply TODAY! We want to hear from YOU!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.