Sales Co-Ordinator based in Irlam
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a leader in their field are seeking a Sales Co-Ordinator based in Irlam. Working in a a key role in a team that provides a link between sales and other internal departments,. this is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful company ensuring a smooth order journey for clients.
Dealing with all pre and post sales activities. the duties of this varied Sales Co-Ordinator will include:
- Handling customer enquiries and placing sales orders
- Working closely with internal and external sales tea on a high number of external customer accounts
- Liaising closely with customers
- Ensuring all customer queries on product specifications and lead times
- Chasing outstanding accounts
- Updating and utilising the CRM system to capture details of opportunities
- Liaising with Head Office and factories, responding to challenges and requests
- All associated administration duties as required
The successful candidate for this Sales Co-Ordinator role will possess the following:
- Previous experience within a role in Furniture manufacturing is essential
- Knowledge of SAP is highly desirable
- A confident telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Be able to work well as part of a small and highly focused team but equally able to take ownership of the role
- Be a quick learner and highly organised
- German language would be advantageous
This position is offered on a permanent, full time basis with flexible working hours. The salary is extremely competitive and as you would expect from a large, successful company/
If you have the skills and experience listed above and are looking for a new opportunity working with a market leader in the field then please apply today! One of our team will contact you to discuss your application and advise of the next steps in the recruitment process.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here