Sales Coordinator based in Irlam
About this role
Our client are looking to recruit a Sales Coordinator based in Irlam. A brand leader in their field, this is an ideal opportunity to join a fantastic company who are experiencing an exponential growth period.
The duties for this Sales Coordinator based in Irlam role will include:
- Providing a first point of contact for all customers
- Processing customer orders
- Dealing with enquiries over the telephone
- Liaising with customers and manufacturing plants and warehouses to ensure products are delivered in accordance with company timescales
- Providing an administrative support service to the Sales Team
- Liaising with Credit Control to ensure customer accounts are kept up to date
- Developing strong business relations with both new and existing customers
- Maintaining the highest levels of customer service
- All associated general administration duties
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes for this position:
- A good standard of education with good computer skills
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be hardworking and conscientious
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Be comfortable working in a customer orientated sales office
- Possess an excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Previous experience of the construction industry would be preferred but is not essential
- Be enthusiastic with a desire to learn
- Strong administration skills
This position is offered on a full time permanent basis and comes with a very attractive salary and package.
If you have all the skills we are looking for for this Sales Coordinator based in Irlam role, please apply today and one of our team will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here