Sales Support Administrator
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client is a well known and respected leader in their field, with prestigious offices in the Trafford Park area. They have asked for our help to recruit a Sales Support Administrator for an interesting role, joining a busy, friendly team in support of their valued customer base.
Duties will include:-
- Answering the telephone and liaising with customers to answer any sales enquiries, directing to the relevant department where necessary
- Telephoning customers to ensure requested information has been received
- Inputting/logging all customer enquiries and updating the Data Management system
- Work closely with other internal departments, colleagues and management to maintain customer satisfaction
- Maintain all associated administrative tasks and data processing as required
- Working towards achievable monthly call targets
Experience & skills required:-
- Prior experience within a similar role is essential
- This is not a cold sales role – all calls will be “warm” but a professional telephone manner is essential
- Strong and accurate keyboard skills and good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Excellent customer service and written and verbal communication skills
- An organised Team Player with the ability to manage and prioritise own workloads
This Sales Support Administrator role is offered on a full time permanent basis with an early start date for the successful candidate. Applicants should have a confident and professional telephone manner and a flexible approach to working hours. An enthusiastic and motivated approach to assisting the sales team is essential; in return a competitive salary with realistic On Target bonus is on offer. OTE £22,500+
If you have the skills and experience listed above, please apply TODAY! We want to hear from YOU!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook and Linkedin pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.