Sales Support Clerk (Irlam)
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a leader in their field, is looking to recruit a Sales Support Clerk to join their team at their offices in Irlam. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful company who really value their staff and employ thousands of people world wide.
Working in the Windows Solution team in the company, the main duties of this Sales Support Clerk will include:
- Supporting the team of Sales Co-ordinators
- Being the first point of contact for customers placing orders
- Dealing with order enquiries
- Liaising with customers to ensure products are delivered on time
- Liaising with Credit Control team to keep customer accounts up to date
- Developing business relationships with both new and existing customers over the phone
- Assisting with the production of sales and financial information
- Participating in ad hoc projects to support the management team
- General administration duties as required
The successful candidate for this Sales Support Clerk role will possess:
- Good MS Office skills
- Previous experience in an administration / customer service role
- Be numerate and enjoy working with figures
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Be able to work alone and as part of a team in a busy customer orientated sales office
- Have a good standard of education.
In return the company offer an attractive salary and benefits package for the successful candidate including the following:
- An annual bonus scheme based on performance for that year
- Access to a stakeholder pension
- Option to enrol on a health cash plan, that provides cashback for the dentist, opticians etc.
- 24 days holiday per annum, rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service. (Pro rata upon joining & holiday sometimes needs to be reserved for Christmas shutdown, usually 4 days)
- Access to company rewards which provides access to rewards and discounted shopping etc.
- The ability to buy and sell holiday
- Long Service Awards
- Flexible working arrangements where viable
If you have all the skills and attributes listed above and are looking for an opportunity to join a forward thinking company, please apply today. Early interviews are offered for this role!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view more of our vacancies, please click here.