Sales Support Coordinator based in Swinton initially
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a successful local business are looking to recruit a Sales Support Coordinator based in Swinton initially but will be moving within a 5 mile radius within the next couple of months. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic local company who are growing rapidly.
The duties of this role will include:
- Ensuring customer engagement is prioritised and feedback is provided to customers as and when required
- Responding to customer questions and queries in a timely and professional manner
- processing new business orders generated by the sales team and broker customers
- Processing permanent schedule changes and additional service requests
- Providing timely updates to customers regarding new service implementations by phone, email and post
- Ensuring the integrity of data entered into the software
- Engaging with other internal departments, including Accounts, Operations and Sales teams
- Completing all administration tasks as required by the busines
To be considered for this Sales Support Coordinator based in Swinton, you will need to possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Be a proactive team player
- Be customer focused
- Have excellent listening and problem solving skills
- Be able to priortise and manage your own workload effectively
- Be a strong communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Be able to work independently when required
- Possess good working knowledge of MS Office products
- Be familiar with CRM systems
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Handle confidential information sensitively
- Previous experience within a service industry is essential
- Must possess GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent).
If you feel you have the skills and attributes listed above and are looking for a new opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please contact us with a CV and covering letter initially and we will contact you by return to discuss this Sales Support Coordinator based in Swinton position in more detail.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.