School HR Administrator – Swinton
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Are you an enthusiastic and organised HR Administrator seeking an exciting opportunity in a comprehensive secondary school environment? Our client, a school based in the Swinton area are looking to recruit a HR administrator to join their team. This dedicated HR Administrator will play a pivotal role in the team as an integral part of staff, the successful candidate will contribute to the smooth running of HR processes and ensure the well-being of the school community. If you have a passion for HR administration and want to make a positive impact in education, this role is for you!
The main duties of this HR Administrator role will include:
- Oversee day-to-day HR administrative tasks, maintaining accurate and up-to-date records
- Assist in the recruitment process, including advertising, shortlisting, and arranging interviews.
- Support with the onboarding process for new staff, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
- Handle employee inquiries, providing timely and effective resolutions.
- Collaborate with other departments to support a positive working environment.
The successful candidate for this HR Administrator role will possess:
- Proven experience in HR administration or a related field.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Familiarity with HR policies and procedures.
- Proficient in using HR software and Microsoft Office
In return this role is offered on the following basis:
Hours: Full time hours working Term Time Only
Salary: £27,000 – £31,000 pro rata to TTO
The school could offer some flexibility on the hours but are ideally looking for someone to work full time, term time only.
The successful candidate will be subject to a DBS Disclosure.
If you have the skills and experience listed above and are looking for a an exciting new opportunity, please APPLY TODAY. Early interviews are offered for this role and you will joining a vibrant team.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here