Service Co-ordinator based in Trafford Park
Salaryup to £26k depending on experience
Position12 month Contract
About this role
Our client, a Global Leader in the Supply Chain market are looking to recruit an experienced Service Co-ordinator based in Trafford Park to join their team. Initially, on a 12 month Contract, this is a role which could become permanent for the right candidate.
Responsible for efficient and effective co-ordination of Service and Installation Engineer resources and ensuring work is carried out within agreed time frames and scope to a high quality standard to continuously improve customer satisfaction, the duties of this Service Co-ordinator based in Trafford Park role will include:-
- Pro-active coordination of Site Service work and Service Engineers including travel arrangements, tools and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Act as Single Point of Contact for all Field Service bookings.
- Responsibility for Administering Service Contracts (co-ordination, etc) within SAP.
- Administration relating to Field Service including expenses, job cards, follow up on reports and actions.
- Coordination and booking of service engineer training.
- Proactive and solution orientated resolution of issues in a timely manner engaging with customers, colleagues and peers as needed.
- Responding quickly and professionally to customer enquiries.
- Processing quotations and orders for labour in SAP.
- Following-up progress of outstanding customer quotations.
- Ensures completion of outstanding service tasks as identified in engineers reports.
- Following up on completed service jobs to ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Following up on orders to ensure timely completion and coordination with parts and third parties.
- Liaising with internal staff (both in the UK and abroad), suppliers etc. to resolve customer enquiries.
- To champion customer satisfaction within the company.
- Ensure hours are booked within deadlines set by Finance Department.
- Assisting with Appraisals for the Service and Installation team
- To provide office support to the Health & Safety Manager, for the implementation of safe contractor admin, risk assessments, method statements, PPE, etc.
Education, Experience and Required Skills
- 3 years previous experience in a similar customer service/ field service or similar customer facing role.
- Experience of coordinating technical projects would be an advantage
- Commercially competent
- Experience of working in an office environment handling customer contacts relating to engineering or technical machinery.
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude.
- Good PC and keyboard skills.
- Knowledge of Windows and basic Microsoft applications e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Previous experience with SAP would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers.
- Excellent organisational skills, methodical and logical.
- Excellent time management and administrative skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- German or other Northern European Language skills are welcome, but not essential
- Customer orientated
- Business minded, commercial
- Leader, motivator, coach
- Team player, driven, doer, achiever
- Decisive, diplomatic, firm but fair
- Reliable, compliant, self-checking, meets deadlines
In return the company offer a very attractive salary package and working conditions and the chance to join a global leader.
Please apply today if this Service Co-ordinator based in Trafford Park position sounds ideal for you!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here