Service Co-Ordinator based in Trafford Park
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a global market leader in their industry, are recruiting for a Service Co-Ordinator based in Trafford Park. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this is a varied and responsible role co-ordinating the Service & Installation Engineer resource.
The duties of this Service Co-Ordinator based in Trafford Park role will include:
- Proactively co-ordinating the Site Service work and Service Engineers including travel arrangements, tools and PPE
- Acting as a single point of contact for all Field Service bookings
- Responsible for Administering Service Contracts (co-ordination etc) within SAP
- Administration relating to the Field Service including expenses, job cards, follow up reports and actions
- Co-ordinating and booking of engineer training
- Resolving all issues in a timely manner engaging with customers, colleagues and peers as required
- Dealing with all company queries
- Processing quotations and orders for labour
- Following up progress of outstanding customer quotations
- Ensuring completion of outstanding service tasks as identified in engineer reports
- Liaising with customers after job completion to ensure satisfaction
- Liaising with internal staff (both in the UK or abroad) and suppliers to resolve customer queries
- Ensuring hours are booked within deadlines set by the Finance Department
- Assisting with Appraisals for the Service and Installation team
- Providing office support to the Health and Safety Manager for the implementation of safe contractor admin, risk assessments, method statements and PPE
- All ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate for this Service Co-Ordinator based in Trafford Park will possess:
- Previous relevant experience within a similar customer service / field service or similar customer facing role
- Experience of co-ordinating technical projects would be advantageous
- Be commercially competent
- Experience of working in an office environment handling customer contacts relating to engineering or technical machinery
- Possess the ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude
- Have good PC and keyboard skills
- Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft applications
- Previous experience of SAP is desirable but not essential
- Possess the ability to communicate professionally with customers
- Have excellent organisational skills and be methodical and logical
- Have excellent time management and administration skills
- Be able to multi task and work under pressure
- German or other Northern European language skills are welcome but not essential
In return the company offer an attractive salary package with a target bonus scheme paid annually and 25 days paid holiday.
This position is offered on a full time basis working 37.5 hours per week from Monday – Friday.
If you have the skills and attributes listed above and would like to apply for this role, please send your CV today and we will contact you by return.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here