SHEQ Administrative Assistant based in Trafford Park
Salaryup to £20k
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a market leader in their field, are looking to recruit a well organised SHEQ Administrative Assistant based in Trafford Park to work within their busy Safety and Standards team. Reporting to the Group SHEQ Manager and working alongside other colleagues throughout the business, this role is responsible for various administrative tasks within the Safety and Standards department amongst other safety and standard related tasks.
This SHEQ Administrative Assistant based in Trafford Park role would be ideal for an individual who is well organised with a strong administrative background and the duties will include:
- Maintaining all employee training records
- Facilitating training courses for employees
- Maintaining employee Occupational Health records
- Facilitate and documents all Occupational Health screenings
- Organising and facilitating inductions for new starters
- Collating site safety reports
- Reviewing reports, logging information and highlighting areas of concern to the Line Manager
- Maintaining employee relevant documentation ie driving licences
- Maintaining accident reports and ensure correct follow up procedures are adhered to
- Undertaking ad-hoc projects as required by the department
- Facilitate external statutory inspections – LEV Testing, PAT testing
The successful candidate for this SHEQ Administrative Assistant based in Trafford Park will possess:
- A strong administration background
- A keen eye for detail
- Proficiency in MS Office products particularly Excel
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Have a willingness to engage and desire to succeed
- An interest in the Health, Safety, Quality or Environment is desirable
This role is offered on a full time basis of 37.5 hours per week with flexible options for the working hours.
In return the company offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the chance to join a successful and thriving company who really appreciate their staff. There will be full training offered with this position.
If you have the skills and experience listed above, please apply today and one of our Recruitment Team will contact.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other available positions click here.