Technical Customer Service Advisor based in Swinton
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a successful multi-national company are looking for a Technical Customer Service Advisor based in Swinton. The successful candidate for this varied role will be integrated into a team with the responsibility to manage the project business.
The main duties of this Technical Customer Service Advisor will include:
- Monitoring sales and processing orders
- Ensuring sales targets are met
- Liaising closely with the Sales Team
- Managing pricing and authorising and applying discounts
- Liaising with the logistics team to ensure timely delivery of orders
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records in Salesforce
- Ensuring accuracy of orders and invoices
- Vetting prospective new customers
- Working closely with customers to deal with any queries
- Communicating feedback from customers
- Coordinating customer orders and requirements
- Expediting orders with factories and suppliers
- Dealing with warranty queries and complaints
- Preparing quotations
- Ensuring all quotes are followed up
- Providing product support
- General administration duties
The successful candidate for this Technical Customer Service Advisor will possess:
- A good level of general education (preferably Graduate level) including Maths, Physics and Chemistry GCSE (grade A-C)
- Previous experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Experience in Electrical Engineering would be beneficial
- Knowledge of MS Office 365
- SAP experience is preferable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the desire to succeed and progress within the company
- Some Technical ability is preferred
In return the company offer excellent career prospects, a professional working environment and product training.
This role is offered on a full time permanent basis with a very attractive starting salary.
If you have the skills, experience and attributes listed above, please apply today!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here