Temp to Perm Administrator based in Agecroft
PositionFull time, Temp-Perm
About this role
Our client, a successful local business based in Agecroft are seeking a Temp to Perm Administrator to join their team. This role is offered on a 12 week temporary basis initially with a view to becoming permanent after this time.
The duties of this varied Temp to Perm Administrator will include:
- Updating information on various databases
- Liaising with customers and other depots
- Ensuring all customer’s are fully updated regarding deliveries and any changes
- Raising and distributing invoices
- Dealing with queries
- Managing a mailbox and reading and responding to emails in a timely manner
- Ensuring all paperwork is correct and filed in accordance with company policy
- General administration duties
The successful candidate for this Temp to Perm Administrator role will possess:
- Previous administration skills in a similar role
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- A professional telephone manner
- Be able to work well on own initiative and organise own workload
- Good IT skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills are essential
- Car owner required for this role
In return the company offer the chance to join a professional company in the local area.
Hours: 9am – 5pm (1 hour lunch)
The hourly rate for this position will be £9.50 per hour
The permanent salary for this position will be £19,451.00
If you have the skills and attributes listed above and are available for an early start, please apply today!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here