Temp to Perm Processing Administrator based in Eccles
Salary£8.75 per hour
PositionFull time, Temp-Perm
About this role
Our client, a privately owned engineering company are seeking a Temp to Perm Processing Administrator based in Eccles. Working within an existing team, this is a great opportunity to work with a a professional and successful company.
The duties of this Temp to Perm Processing Administrator role will include:
- Completing all activities related to providing effective customer service
- Handling queries relating to processing from other departments
- Using and developing database systems to provide and record customer information
- Producing and processing customer orders, job cards and relevant paperwork
- Inputting financial and statistical reports as requested
- Completing additional tasks in order to meet departmental, development or change objectives
- Picking up and routing incoming telephone calls when necessary
- All associated general administration duties as required
- Working to achieve specific targets or Key Performance Indicators
To be considered for this Temp to Perm Processing Administrator role, candidates should possess:
- Previous experience working within an administration department
- Accurate keyboard skills coupled with good attention to detail
- Knowledge of MS Office products
- Previous data processing experience would be an advantage
- Numeracy skills are essential
- Have a strong customer service ethic and be passionate about customer requirements
In return the company offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to join a professional company in the local area.
If you have the skills and experience listed above and are available to commence work on a temp to perm basis, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV today and one of our team will contact you to discuss your skills and experience in more detail.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here