Temp to Perm Team Administrator based Eccles
Salary£18k on perm basis - c£9 per hour
PositionFull time, Temp-Perm
About this role
Our client, an international Brand, are looking to recruit a Temp to Perm Team Administrator based in Eccles. Based in the company’s Head Office in Eccles, this role is a varied Administrative role working in a team of 3 Administrators (the other two team members are part time).
The duties of this varied Temp to Perm Team Administrator will include the following:
- Working on promotional cycles
- Checking data for accuracy
- Inputting prices and product codes
- Liaising with colleagues who work part time to ensure the workload is completed efficiently during cross over periods
- Working with the Traders to provide a seamless administration function
- Answering telephone calls
- All associated administration duties
The successful candidate for this position will possess:
- Accurate keyboard skills
- A good competency of IT skills
- A mature and organised approach to work
- An excellent team player is essential for this role
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong administration experience
Offered on a temp to perm basis initially, this position is offered on a full time hours basis working 37.5 hours per week (early finish on Fridays).
The nature of the department means the workload in this position is varied and can go through peaks and troughs of activity so candidates need to be proactive during quiet times in the department to ensure the smooth running of the team at all times.
The permanent salary for this role will be £18,000 pa.
If you have all the skills and experience required for this Temp to Perm Team Administrator, please apply today and we will contact you by return!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here