Temporary Order Entry Administrator based in Salford Quays
PositionFull time, Temporary
About this role
Our client, an international supply company are looking to recruit an Temporary Order Entry Administrator based in Salford Quays. Joining a busy department, this is an excellent opportunity to join a successful company on a temporary basis and showcase your skills.
The duties of this varied Order Entry Administrator role will include:
- Placing new orders on the system
- Checking and releasing orders placed by other colleagues
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Liaising closely with customers and answering queries
- Ensuring all orders are input accurately and efficiently
- Rectifying any anomalies
- Fielding calls for other staff members
- All associated administration duties
The successful candidate for this role will possess:
- Accurate keyboard skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Able to ensure accuracy
- Experience of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Be enthusiastic and proactive
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy dealing with customers
- Able to work as part of a team and own initiative
This Order Entry Administrator role is offered on a full time temporary basis starting on or around 30th March 2020 on an ongoing basis.
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm with 1 hour for lunch.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-national company at their prestigious offices in Salford Quays so if you are available for temporary work and able to start by the end of the month, please apply today!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here