Tenant Liaison Officer
About this role
Our client, based in Salford, has a temporary requirement for a Tenant Liaison Officer. The role is ongoing and could be up to 3 months. Previous experience in a similar role or environment is essential to be able to ‘hit the ground running’ although some specific on the job training will be given, the duties and responsibilities are as follows:-
- Liaising closely with Tenants and Scheme Manager regarding programme of Works
- Assisting/liaising with Site Managers, Supervisors and the Client
- Completing ‘pre-entry’ surveys on properties ie taking photos of internal/external works to be undertaken and advising of start dates etc
- Maintaining close contact with tenants throughout and on completion of works to ensure tenant satisfaction
- All general administration including introduction letters to tenants, updating files, managing trackers and client systems
- Monitor customer complaints and resolve any issues as productively as possible
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction
Candidates should possess strong oral and written communication skills and good IT skills. A determination to make a difference in a key area needs a strong work ethic with the ability to display empathy in sensitive situations.
Only candidates with relevant experience or genuinely transferable skills will be contacted; a full job description is available.