Training Administrator based in Salford
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client are looking to recruit a Training Administrator based in Salford. Working in a busy Training department with ever changing priorities, this role is fast paced and demanding.
The main duties of this Training Administrator based in Salford will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for all staff and customers
- Answering telephone calls
- Dealing with any queries and enquiries
- Facilitating courses
- Ensuring all course documentation is up to date
- All associated administration duties
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Have previous relevant administration experience in a busy, demanding environment
- Strong IT skills with a good working knowledge of MS Office products
- Be able to prioritise workloads in an ever-changing environment
- Have a professional telephone manner
- Be flexible and willing
In return the company offer a competitive salary and the chance to work in a high spec, purpose built training school.
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 8am-4pm
If you have the skills and attributes listed above and are looking for a challenging and exciting new role, please apply today!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here