Transport Administrator in Swinton (temp to Perm)
PositionFull time, Temp-Perm
About this role
Our client, a busy and successful company in Swinton are looking to recruit a Transport Administrator on a temp to perm basis. Initially starting on a temporary basis and working in a busy Transport office, this is a great opportunity to join a local company.
The duties of this Transport Administrator role will involve:
- Answering telephone calls
- Inputting information onto the database regarding deliveries
- Dealing with enquiries from customers and other internal departments
- Dealing with driver queries and resolving any issues
- Ensuring all information is filed and stored correctly
- General administration duties
The successful candidate for this Transport Administrator role will possess:
- Strong administration skills
- Previous experience within a Transport department would be desirable
- Good communication skills and able to deal with drivers in a busy department
- Able to organise and prioritise own workload
- Good knowledge of MS Office products
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 10am – 6.30pm with 30 mins lunch
A competitive salary and on-site parking is also offered.
If you have the skills and attributes listed above and would like a new challenge, please apply today and we will contact you by return
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here