Warehouse Operative based in Salford
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a well established company based in Salford are looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company and be responsible for the Warehouse function of the business.
The duties of this varied Warehouse Operative role will include:
- Ensuring the Warehouse is well maintained at all times
- Picking stock as and when required
- Unloading deliveries and checking against delivery notes
- Ensuring all stock is logged on the system
- Ordering stock
- Driving a FLT to stack stock
- Accurately dispatching customer orders
- Quality checking all stock prior to dispatch
- Liaising with the management team
- Adhering to all Health and Safety procedures
- Ensuring all paperwork is filed correctly
The successful applicant for this Warehouse Operative role will possess:
- Previous relevant warehousing experience
- Manual handling skills
- The ability to work well alone and with little supervision
- FLT Licence
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
In return the company offer an excellent salary of c£22k and the opportunity to join a successful established local company.
If you have all the skills and attributes listed above, please apply today and one of our team will contact you.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here